Together our team of experts have over 75 years of experience and we welcome referrals from all sources. To refer a patient to any Gulf Coast Pain Institute physician, you can:
- Complete the referral using order facilitator (preferred method)
- Click here to download our NEW PATIENT REFERRAL FORM that can be completed and faxed to the office at the number listed on the form
- Call our New Patient Coordinator team directly at 850-484-4080 extension 2506
- Or; e-mail our NewPatientCoordinator@TheGCPI.com
Please remember that when referring a patient to our Institute it is our goal to make the process as efficient and timely as possible. In order to achieve this we ask that you include:
- All possible documentation regarding patient condition
- Diagnostic imaging results
- Relevant medical history at the time of referral
- Referral Authorization Number (if applicable)
A NOTE TO OUR REFERRING PROVIDERS AND STAFF:
- ADDITIONAL PROVIDERS: Beginning in December 2015 our practice will be adding our 6th Physician, Dr. Susan Griffee, to our practice. Dr. Griffee has extensive training in interventional pain/physical medicine, which includes three years of training and completion of her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Following her residency, Dr. Griffee completed an ACGME accredited fellowship in Pain Medicine at Louisiana State University Health Science Center and subsequently an Advanced Spine Interventional Fellowship in Tyler, Texas at the Texas Spine and Joint Hospital. With the addition of Dr. Griffee and Dr. Jason Capra (September 2015) our ability to see New Patients with less wait time has drastically increased.
- ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: As of December 2015, we are pleased to announce the addition of two new locations to better serve our patients. Baptist Medical Park – 9 Mile (9400 University Pkwy. Ste. 200, Pensacola, FL 32514) and Baptist Medical Park Navarre (8888 Navarre Pkwy, Navarre, FL 32566) will not only serve as alternate location options but will also add additional clinical appointment availability along with the ease of convenience as our patients come from a wide range of geographical locations.
- UPDATED REFERRAL FORM: Above and to the left you will see a link to our updated New Patient Referral Submission Form. This form now contains direct contact information for each of our New Patient Coordinator Team Members along with a quick reference check list of items to include with your referral. We received the suggestion for both these items and firmly believe this added information will aid in a more efficient processing of your referrals.