Top 10 Free Things To-Do in Pensacola, Florida
“The best things in life are free.” We’ve heard it in countless songs, speeches and in passing conversations, so it has to be true, especially in Pensacola, Florida.
Who doesn’t instantly think about going to the beach when mentioning the state of Florida? But there’s more to the city than the beautiful beaches and the hosts of festivals throughout the year. The Gulf Coast Pain Institute has ten things for visitors and locals to enjoy in Pensacola, Florida for free!
- Enjoy an evening filled with music at a free outdoor concert in Old Seville or Gulfside Pavillion for Bands of the Beach.
- Visit the world’s largest aviation museum, the National Naval Aviation Museum.
- Are you a fan of the arts? Browse the art of more than 200 artists and associate members in the historic district of Pensacola at the Quayside Art Gallery.
- Watch a Blue Angels Practice Air Show at the National Naval Aviation Museum.
- Take a royal tour of Pensacola and walk in the footsteps of the king and queen of Spain.
- Enjoy Gallery Nights in the streets of Downtown Pensacola. On one special Friday of each month, visitors and locals can enjoy music, art and cuisine provided by local businesses. Here are a few upcoming dates to remember: July 22nd, August 19th, and September 16th.
- Visit Veterans Memorial Park, featuring a World War II Memorial, a Korean War Memorial and the nation’s only full-name permanent replica of Washington D.C.’s Veterans Memorial wall.
- Stroll through the Pensacola Historic District where you’ll find a wealth of shops, galleries and restaurants.
- Explore the rich heritage by seeing the African American Heritage Trail.
- Kick back and enjoy a beautiful Gulf Coast sunset.
For additional events and activities happening around Pensacola, Florida, check the links below:
Seize the moment and enjoy all that Pensacola has to offer!